Why use our services?
We are a City and Guilds approved centre – 002266; Tutors have post-graduate qualifications; Excellent feedback from well-known public & private organisations, national and international.
Professor Frederick Herzberg - “Training is the most powerful motivator that you have in your personnel armourtarium (sic)”
Why complete the City and Guilds teacher training qualification?
1) To demonstrate that you (or your staff) can teach effectively to recognised standards;
2) To achieve/maintain ‘centre approval’, so you can provide accredited qualifications. (Note that some
organisations benefit from the course without completing the City and Guilds assignments, as it can provide a
'step change' in practice').
3) To work within the guidelines that inspection bodies (such as external verifiers and moderators from awarding
bodies) may be looking to see in an organisation’s educational remit;
4) We will also show delegates the wide ranging and well proven benefits of using ‘andragogic’ (learner centred)
teaching methods. See here for further details; http://www.infed.org/thinkers/et-knowl.htm OR type 'andragogy' in to a
search engine such as Google;
5) Internal quality assurance reasons. To assure the quality (and effectiveness) of the organisation’s training
6) More effective teachers/trainers may stimulate greater demand for work, increasing the revenue of the
7) To explore the underpinning educational theory, to understand WHY current teaching strategies work and also
why some teaching strategies may not work;
8) To enable educators to facilitate even more effective learning in their learners in the longer term, which may be
important for compliance, risk, legal and safety reasons;
9) To motivate employees and maintain good employees by adding meaningful training and career progression
opportunities and CPD (continuing professional development).
Accredited teacher / trainer training specialists, running four or five day intensive programmes on your premises on dates to suit
you Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 144 9828 (Please leave a voice-mail message as we may be teaching)
Accredited teacher / trainer training specialists, running four or five day intensive programmes on your premises on dates to suit you
Contact: email@example.com or telephone 0208 144 9828
(Please leave a voice-mail message as we may be teaching)
AnEd – Andragogic Education – learn to teach – teach to learn
Fully inclusive prices from £195 per candidate for the Award in Education and Training (the PTLLS replacement). We are an experienced provider of teacher training qualifications (since 2004) and have worked with some well-known UK national and international clients. Details on request.
For regular scheduled four day courses, run 30 minutes from London Victoria station, at junction 3 of the M25 (Swanley, Kent), please click on this link: REGULAR Award in Education & Training COURSES
Click HERE for video examples of the teaching on the course, from day one, which becomes very interactive and learner centred.